60+ Years’ Experience. Millions of Dollars Recovered.
Why Clients Choose Our Firm for Counsel:
- We have more than 60 years of combined legal experience.
- Our managing partner is board certified in personal injury and civil trial law.
- We have a proven record of success—recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for past clients.
- Our firm knows how to investigate medical malpractice incidents.
- We handle cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we are personally invested in clients’ case.
Our Houston medical malpractice lawyers are skilled, compassionate, and ready to listen to your side of the story. We accept cases we are confident in and care about the results we obtain for our clients. We go above and beyond to secure maximum compensation in each and every case. More than that, we have the resources to go the distance for our clients in complex cases.
Tell us more about your case in a free consultation. Call (713) 489-0993 to schedule yours.
Comprehensive Representation for Medical Malpractice Cases
Hampton & King knows that this time can be very overwhelming. You may be wondering who to turn to and how to move forward with your medical malpractice case. Our proven advocates are extremely selective with the cases we take on so that we can provide the personalized counsel and attention each client deserves. When you come to us, you can be confident knowing we have the expertise to help.
We handle a comprehensive range of cases including:
- Birth Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Diagnosis Mistakes
- Medication Errors & Drug Interactions
- Treatment Errors
- Surgical Errors
- Mismanaged Health Conditions
- Cancer Treatment Errors
- Central Pontine Myelinolysis
- Spinal Cord Abscess
- Medical Device Failures
- Stevens Johnson Syndrome
- Posterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (PION)
With our experience handling medical malpractice cases throughout Texas, we can provide the high level of legal advocacy you need, no matter how complex your case may be. From hospital negligence and mistreatment to failure to diagnose, we are prepared to tackle any type of malpractice claim.
Equipped to Handle the Most Complex Medical Mistakes
Our Houston firm is one of the only firms prepared to handle the types of medical issues other lawyers avoid or turn away. Anesthesia cases are particularly difficult to parse for non-medical professionals. Understanding what happened to you, why it happened, and who is responsible is especially difficult because anesthesia use comes with severe baseline risks.
The common types of anesthesia mistakes are:
- Misintubation (aka inadvertent intubation)
- Right mainstem bronchus intubation
- Laryngeal Mask Airway misplacement
- Propofol overdoses
- Versed overdoses (oral midazolam)
- Midazolam overdoses
- Benzodiazepine toxicity (aka Xanaz or alprazolam toxicity)
Our medical and legal experience empowers us to understand what happened to you as well as your own doctor or hospital. Our medical experts help us develop these cases first hand to ensure that when we pursue a claim, it has the strength to succeed in court.
Fighting for the Justice Our Clients Deserve
When you entrust your case to our firm, we commit to providing state-of-the-art service to the very end. Having handled such a broad array of medical malpractice cases, we know how to recognize factors that led to medical errors. We have the expertise and resources to see your case through to the end. We also understand that the manner in which we do our job can determine whether or not our clients get the compensation need to cover life-long costs.
Trust your case to our Houston firm today. Reach out to us at 713.489.0993.