Christopher G. King
Leading Medical Malpractice Lawyer in TX
Backed by more than 16 years of legal experience, Christopher G. King knows how to handle catastrophic personal injury and medical malpractice cases. He has experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants, giving him unique insight on how the other side of the courtroom is thinking.
While he focuses on resolving medical malpractice and birth injury cases, Chris also has experience representing clients in cases involving motor vehicle accidents and personal injury claims. Mr. King also spent over a decade providing representation for hospitals, doctors, and transportation companies. This background allows him to take a comprehensive approach when representing victims of medical malpractice, equipping him with a unique perspective.
- Texas & New Mexico
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas – J.D.
- Texas A & M University, College Station, Texas – B.A. - 1993
- Texas A & M University, College Station, Texas – M.A. - 1996
Honors & Accolades
- Included in Texas Super Lawyers® list 2012-2017
- Included in Texas Super Lawyers® Rising Star℠ 2009-2011
Associations & Memberships
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association