Our Awards & Legal Accomplishments
Skilled & Proven Houston Medical Malpractice Lawyers
With a collective 60 years of experience, Hampton & King has built a reputation for success in medical malpractice and birth injury cases. While we don’t measure our success on the awards we have received, we know that these recognitions help demonstrate our legal skill and ability to obtain just compensation for injury victims. We are honored to have been given the following awards and accolades over the last few decades.
Awards & Accolades
- Inclusion in Super Lawyers®
- Texas Best Lawyers
- U.S. News and World Report 2015 Best Law Firms in America
- Best Lawyers in America
- The Top Trial Lawyers in America
- Inclusion in the Texas Super Lawyer® Rising Star℠ list
- Best Law Firms in Texas
- AV® rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
In addition to our awards, we also have many certifications and memberships that validate our legal expertise and litigation experience.
Certifications & Memberships
- Hartley Hampton: Board Certified in Personal Injury Litigation
- Hartley Hampton: Board Certified in Civil Litigation
- Members of the Birth Injury Lawyer Network
- Members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- International Society of Barristers
Millions Recovered for Clients. Decades of Experience.
When choosing a medical malpractice lawyer in Houston, you don’t want to just look at the awards they have received over the years. Hampton & King has done much more than that. Our firm has taken on some of the toughest medical malpractice cases and diligently built compelling claims for countless patients over the years. The firm's staff includes a full-time MD and a Ph.D. nurse to develop our cases as thoroughly as possible. Our commitment to legal excellence has led to hundreds of millions of dollars in recoveries for clients. We are the firm that other lawyers send clients to when their case is too difficult. We are established advocates for victims of medical mistakes and we treat client relationships like sacred trusts. Let us devote our efforts, energy, and attention to your medical malpractice case.
Tell our award-winning lawyers about your case today. Start with a free consultation.